Fully Renovated With Top Notch Features
You can have the best of both worlds at Leederville Gardens, absolute independence within a community-based environment. Set within beautifully landscaped grounds overlooking Britannia Reserve, Leederville Gardens offers central location close to Lake Monger, Mount Hawthorn, Leederville, North Perth, and the city with an array of amenity close by, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Leederville Gardens is a uniquely located, peaceful and private village for those over 55 years of age that offers a carefree lifestyle at an affordable price.
South facing Villa 12 is in an ideal location close to the village clubhouse, if offers fully refurbished and luxurious extras for you to enjoy including:
- Open plan living area
- Modern and spacious kitchen with island bench
- Two bedrooms with built in robes
- One bathroom with easy access shower (no step) and contemporary tiling
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout, including new electrics
- Single carport with direct access to shaded courtyard
- Air-conditioning to living area
- Under floor heating throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Heated washing line for those chilly winter days
- 24/7 emergency call system
- No stamp duty payable
- No water rates or council rates apply
The villa is designed with limited maintenance in mind so you can enjoy the good things in life!
The village offers you the opportunity to free yourself from the big family home and garden and find yourself in a smaller idyllic residence within a great central location. Access to clubhouse, like minded neighbours, social activities, beautiful gardens and onsite services for doctor, hairdresser and podiatrist are all available to you.
The Clubhouse is an important feature of the Village with its library, kitchen and open plan facilities. We encourage you, your family and friends to connect at the clubhouse with its fully equipped kitchen facilities. It also has a DIY garden and shed facilities for those with a “green thumb”
We encourage you to visit this villa and village facilities at a time that suits you and your loved ones. Enquiries can be made to Matthew Raja on 9355 3400 or 0433 750 210.