Leederville Gardens is a uniquely located, peaceful and private village for those over 55 years of age that offers a carefree lifestyle at an affordable inner-city price tag.
Leederville Gardens offers many options to you as you take this key step into community living, blending the stunning, tranquil surrounds of the adjacent Reserve and Lake Monger with the vibrancy of the beautiful suburb of Leederville and Mt Hawthorn.
Villa 29 has recently been rejuvenated to a very high standard; this villa has had no expense spared. This is not a downsize, this is opulent living at its best!
This well-designed home offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, it has a new modern kitchen, with quality appliances, as well as a functional and appealing bathroom. Its perfect for a couple or single occupancy looking to “right size” from the larger family home. It offers ample cupboard space and storage and is a lovely place for family and friends to visit.
Other key features include:
- Open plan living with island bench
- Modern down lights throughout
- Spacious kitchen, contemporary appliances and quality benchtops
- Heated flooring in bathroom
- Quality electrical switches and tapware throughout
- Wash and drier combo in laundry
- Automatic controlled fans to bedrooms, with reserve cycle in living area
- Sliding door robes in bedrooms
- New carpets and flooring throughout
- New pavers and fencing panels in private courtyard
- Close proximity carport
- Parklands next door
- “Lease for life” basis
This home is the jewel of the crown. Having just celebrated the villages 25th Anniversary this home is for someone who enjoys the finer things in life and really appreciates quality workmanship.
We welcome you and your loved ones to visit anytime either during home open or by private appointment. Home Open Tues & Wed 10.00am to 12noon or Saturday’s 1.30pm to 2.30pm on a weekly basis. Contact Matthew Raja 0433 750 210 or the village office 9242 5602.
THINKING OF RIGHT SIZING – SOME FACTS!
- This means different things to different people. No more lawns, easy to lock up and travel, independent living, social activities, free up capital, security, onsite services and much more.
- It’s a likeminded community environment with people looking out for each other, along with unlimited access to the lovely clubhouse facilities and an array of social events.
- No stamp duty on entry applicable.
- Your family can stay with you for certain periods, small pets are welcome and the opportunity to obtain full disclosure documents or other retirement living information is available by visiting us at the village.
- The average age of entry according to the 2018 Retirement Living Census is 75 years, so join 280,000 Australians in retirement village living. You won’t be disappointed.
- Residents are Leederville Gardens are very welcoming, it’s a special village with a real community feel, come and speak to the residents first hand to ask about their experiences living at this village.