Leederville Gardens enjoys a unique location in the vibrant heart of Leederville. Nestled beside the Britannia Reserve and close to Lake Monger residents can either relax or exercise in the tranquil surroundings. Nearby Oxford St and Mount Hawthorn provide great venues for meeting friends and enjoying coffee or lunch. The design of the Clubhouse and common areas also supports a broad range of activities, some planned, others more casual and spontaneous.
If you are over 55 years of age and want to enjoy life in a community where people care for each other and their environment, Leederville Gardens can deliver this at a very affordable price tag.
Villa 37 is new to the market having just undergone a no expense spared rejuvenation. It is bright, airy and spacious. The front door opens onto a beautiful lawn area shared with just a few close neighbours, and there is a large private courtyard at the rear. The footpath to the front door is flanked by a stunning display of camelias.
This home offers two bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a separate WC and a new modern kitchen with quality appliances. It would suit either a couple or single person and small well-behaved pets are most welcome.
Key features include
- Open plan design with breakfast bar
- Modern downlights throughout, and trendy pendant lighting above the breakfast bar
- Huge walk in shower and underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Air-conditioning to lounge and ceiling fans in bedrooms (all remote controlled)
- Built in mirrored robes in both bedrooms
- ‘Crim mesh’ security screens
- New paving and aluminium screening to private, secure courtyard
- Close proximity to carport
- New flooring throughout
- “Lease for Life” basis
Located right in the centre of the village, this villa is just waiting for you to make it your home.
We welcome you and your loved ones to visit anytime either during home open or by private appointment.
Contact Matthew Raja 0433 750 210 or the village office 9242 5602 for further information.
What brings people to Leederville Gardens
- No more home and garden maintenance to worry about
- Easy to lock and leave
- Beautiful manicured gardens to enjoy
- A secure and peaceful environment
- Communal space to enjoy social activities
- No stamp duty on entry
- Affordable entry to one of the Perth’s most desirable suburbs
- Leederville Gardens is a very special retirement village with a real community feel, come and chat to residents and hear, firsthand, about their experience of living here.